Looking for kirbans touch and go theft system

Do you mean touch to start?
You can still get them from that place that bought out Dennis.

Let me know what you have.

I bought a touch & go from Bruce Toole years ago with intentions of using it, but never did. It is missing the L.E.D bulb but a replacement is cheap and easy to find. I bought a replacement but can't seem to find it. $35 for everything shown in the photo plus fees and shipping.

20230713_171456.jpg

I used to know the guy that made that. Not sure if he still does or not.

Its a great system. Mine eventually quit working after a couple of years but until that point it was awesome.

Mine eventually quit working after a couple of years but until that point it was awesome.
That worries me. Obviously I don’t know if the one I have even works, but, if it doesn’t Mr. wrath can mail it back to me and I’ll refund him.

That worries me. Obviously I don’t know if the one I have even works, but, if it doesn’t Mr. wrath can mail it back to me and I’ll refund him.

Just be mindful about where you install it. I installed mine under the back seat so it was hidden. Thats all well and good until you have leaky ttops.

i think at the time kirban called it a "mystery theft device"
1517_md.jpg

I think you can still buy it from them.

Last edited:

KIRBAN'S TOUCH & START AUTOMATIC THEFT DETERRENT​

Last edited:
I bought a touch & go from Bruce Toole years ago with intentions of using it, but never did. It is missing the L.E.D bulb but a replacement is cheap and easy to find. I bought a replacement but can't seem to find it. $35 for everything shown in the photo plus fees and shipping.

View attachment 394144
That's not a bad deal, they are $90 plus shipping on that "Other Dude's" site.

A new LED "might" be $5.

1689442855145.png

1689442910987.png

Last edited: