looking for hot air intake porting info help

DCG

Doing a stock 85 hot air intake. I do not want to spend $800. I already turned the egr spot under the turbo adapter to a nice peak. I need more info on what to do with the runners. I do not want to cut the intake open though. I remember there were some great articles on here 10 pages long, with flow bench numbers, but can't find them. Also there was a way to mark the gasket to the intake and the heads so you know it's all lined up right. Any links or advice will be appreciated. Can the pros help me out?

Doing a stock 85 hot air intake. I do not want to spend $800. I already turned the egr spot under the turbo adapter to a nice peak. I need more info on what to do with the runners. I do not want to cut the intake open though. I remember there were some great articles on here 10 pages long, with flow bench numbers, but can't find them. Also there was a way to mark the gasket to the intake and the heads so you know it's all lined up right. Any links or advice will be appreciated. Can the pros help me out?

I have a custom Weiand Intake I had converted to EFI.
Has the bungs for the injectors,fuel rails, and throttle body I believe as well.

It was for a project that I never fully got off the ground. Let me know if you're interested

Thanks O SO LO. That's the one I was looking for. Looks like number 4 is the one to work on