looking for gta wheels...

sasmith350

gotta be 16" wheels........let me know what you have,,,the cheaper the better....shipping to 65202

ive got 4 black 16" GTA rims with tires...245/50/r16s all around...good shape...fronts and backs....no center caps...located in NJ....i'l post some pics soon...keep an eye out in the parts for sale section...there just going to be up for trade for weld prostars/rodlights or any other lieght wieght rims but I mite take offers

ive got 4 black 16" GTA rims with tires...245/50/r16s all around...good shape...fronts and backs....no center caps...located in NJ....i'l post some pics soon...keep an eye out in the parts for sale section...there just going to be up for trade for weld prostars/rodlights or any other lieght wieght rims but I mite take offers

already have tires for them, but pm me your price including shipping if you end up not trading...

GTA Rims

I know I have 2 rears.I"ll look in the morning to see what else I have. If you have any interest in the rears let me know,You can have them for 20.00 + shipping. I live in IL. 60402 .

I'll take the 2 rears if they are in decent shape, if they're not gone already