looking for grand nationl hood , L fender , header panel in michigan

gngoat

Hit a deer 2 weeks ago and need 83 to 87 grand national or turo regal hood . I also need a left fender , header panel and left headlight bezel call Ken 810-730-3862 thanks

I have a hood for 150. would have to be pickep up in Chicago though. It doesn't have a pad and the support under the cowl was removed before being painted so my throttle body would fit. Let me know if your interested.

I have everything except the hood. They would have to be shipped from CT which isn't a problem for me to wrap

I have a hood for 150. would have to be pickep up in Chicago though. It doesn't have a pad and the support under the cowl was removed before being painted so my throttle body would fit. Let me know if your interested.
I'm interested. What's your schedule like ? Thanks Ken. Cell 810 730-3862
Where are you located in Michigan?
I live in Caro 1/2 hour east of Saginaw and work in flint

Hi, Ken I have an extremely nice hood off of my 87 turbo t I am willing to sell, and I live in Flint. Just left you a message.

Thanks for the posts gentlemen Im hopefully going to check out ryans hood in flint this week hope that works out if i dont find the rest of the stuff locally i will make a road trip soon.Those damn deer in michigan have no respect for awesome classic cars !

I have a hood and other parts that you may aquire.Give me a call at your earliest convenience 313 215 5774

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

.Those damn deer in michigan have no respect for awesome classic cars !

I think it just wanted to get a better look at what your driving. I had a 10 pointer run into the side of my 60,000 mile turbo t I got off lucky

I wanted to shoot this one with an ar-15 and it was already dead ! I will hopefully get some revenge when deer season opens up Oct 1st . Luckily I have Hagerty insurance full coverage they are sending me a check this week that should cover a complete paint job if I do all the body work so it worked out OK