Looking for engine machinist in Minnesota

czimpel

Boost...gotta get some!
Do any of you MN or WI guys have a recommendation on a mating shop to line bore 2 center billet mains, measure deck height, and bore my 4.1 block. I'm planning on getting some machine work done this winter, but don't want to send it to my normal engine machinist if there is one who knows a little something about our blocks.

I usually used National Bushing in Little Falls, and they do great work. I just don't want to ruin my virgin 4.1 block with a machinist that doesn't understand these motors.

Thanks, Cory

Youll have to wait a little longer but he does good work.

Steve Vermeer at Induction Research in Shakopee, MN 952-445-7821.

If you decide to send it off Zimmerman Racing Engines in AZ does great work as well.

I just checked into Jim Weiss. He does mostly V8s and older muscle cars.

Drive down to Des Moines and bring it Larry at Karl's Chevrolet. He's done all of our TFW motors and has the proper torque plates, etc. Top notch facility and top notch work.

Drive down to Des Moines and bring it Larry at Karl's Chevrolet. He's done all of our TFW motors and has the proper torque plates, etc. Top notch facility and top notch work.
Now that's some quality intel. Thanks Jeremy.

I'll tell you that he's AWESOME!!!!!! Keith just brought his motor over there this week.

I don't know if your familiar with Karls Klassics but look them up. They build the retro Vettes for GM, new Vettes that look like the Old ones. The machine shop is unreal. Larry has all the best equipment in the planet to work with. His attention to detail is ridiculous. I will never have anyone else build a motor for me.