Looking for engine builder/tuner near Chicago

VaderV6

Who's still working on these things around Chicago? I'm looking to have a fresh build done (around 500 hp at the rear wheels without running crazy boost and racing gas). I'm basically looking for a place that can build the engine and tune it once its in the car. Who are the players these days? Been away for 12 years... Thanks in advance.

Dan isn't in Chicago but it would be worth the drive

DLS ENGINE DEVELOPMENT
886 E 900N, Wheatfeild, IN, 46392
219-956-3653

Who's still working on these things around Chicago? I'm looking to have a fresh build done (around 500 hp at the rear wheels without running crazy boost and racing gas). I'm basically looking for a place that can build the engine and tune it once its in the car. Who are the players these days? Been away for 12 years... Thanks in advance.

It does not exist in Chicagoland. You really have to get out of the house and talk to the local people. The people with the knowledge you seek do not do this for a living. Think about it. Why not how up at Busse Woods next month? Look in the Midwest Section here or join the Chicagoland Buick Club. Brad

Dan isn't in Chicago but it would be worth the drive

DLS ENGINE DEVELOPMENT
886 E 900N, Wheatfeild, IN, 46392
219-956-3653

x2, Dan is a very honest guy. He is always very busy so I don't think long phone calls is his thing but he will answer any questions you may have.

Dan can build you a motor but he does not tune. He's not cheap either.

Contrary to what Brad says, there are several guys running around Chicagoland area with motors I built and tuned.

Rick

TurboBuRick said:
Dan can build you a motor but he does not tune. He's not cheap either.

Contrary to what Brad says, there are several guys running around Chicagoland area with motors I built and tuned.

Rick

What's your last name? Pm me if needed.