Looking for Chrome Wheel Well Trim all Four

Saint Bernie

Turbo Regal Saints Fan
Looking for show quality chrome wheel well trim. All four openings. The origional owner put mud flaps on the car and left holes in them.

Thanks,

Ken

Pics here

Nice

Attachments

• DSC00142.jpg
    DSC00142.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00141.jpg
    DSC00141.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00144.jpg
    DSC00144.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 94
Thank you for sending the pictures. Can you lay them out where I can clearly see them? I can't tell if there are dings(it looks like acouple) and did the metal wire scrartch them up? I am putting them on a 10,000 show car and would like to see clearer pictures. You can send them to my email; gnx3582002@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Ken

TTT thanks for the replies. Please send clear pictures I am serious about finding a set and need good pictures.

Thank you to everyone who has replied. What I am finding is there are some nice mouldings out there, but the sets seem to have one or two dinged up. I would gladly buy the set but the price would reflect that some are not useable in my application. (Mine have drill holes and no dings/dings=drill holes as far as critical judging goes) If you want to break up the set let me know.

The attachment above would not open for me?? Is it me or is the link bad?

Thanks

Hate I let my last set of NOS ones go with the most optioned/highest priced TR (besides a GNX) ever built a few years back :( Good luck with this too.

Why not have yours (or some you'd buy that are imperfect) restored? There are folks who do this. Might be easier than locating (and paying for) a set of NOS ones...