Looking for car cover

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am going to have to store one of my GN's outside for the time being and since its an all original car with great interior and decent paint so I am looking for a good quality car cover for it. I live in Colorado so its usually pretty dry but want one that's waterproof or breathes well and of coarse that will hold up to the UV rays. We also have some strong winds at times so need one that fits well and will not scratch if it rustles in the wind. Please let me know if you have a used one in good shape or know of a vendor or manufacturer I can go to for a new one.

Thanks
Dusty

I would love to be able to find indoor storage but money is tight right now so it's looking like outside it is. I mean the paint isn't showroom on this car anyways as it has the normal GM flaws in it so the main thing Im wanting to do is protect what it there paint wise and keep the interior good.

Gotcha, yea, whatever you do, make sure it is breathable. My first GN was left outside covered and the roof area behind the t-tops was all messed up from it. Will you be driving it often? Maybe consider putting it up on jack stands too.

If I have the time I may drive it this summer. I do let it sit too much but Im torn cause it only has 50k miles so I like keeping it low miles as well.

I use the covers Costco sells. The XL fits good and they are around $30 bucks. At that price I buy a new one ever year or so.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app