looking for a ttype or gn.

I'll have mine for sale soon. 86 GN. The DFI needs to be tuned real bad, but I would get that done before I sold it. It's not a showcar, it's high mile, but it looks decent. Minor rust, small dings. It's a t-top car, leaks a bit. Needs speakers and a CD player imo :biggrin: Interior is decent, driver's seat could be reupolstered, and I took the sagging cloth down off the headliner. Needs the heater put back in it. Also has no A/C. I think I might need to replace the PS pump.. it ran low for a while. It's a 21 year old car after all.

Has a long mod list.. girdled block, trw pistons, stock rods/crank.. atr heads/intake both ported, 65mm accufab tb/ 65mm hemco upper, erson cam (non-roller) 69-1 4 bolt turbo, wickedv6's old hooker headers with dual wastegates :tongue: cas v2 fmic, 3" atr dp, 3" atr crossflow exhaust, 72# inj, DFI, koni adjustable spa1's up front, koni 50/50 in the back, SSM lift bars, air bags in the rear springs, atr springs, vig "6" stall convertor (3200-3500), built trans that MIGHT be slipping a tad on the 1-2 shift, I can't tell, might just have been tire spin.. it has been in storage for a while.. there's lots more to list..

It could easily be toned back for more street-friendly use by switching to some stock style headers and changing the exhaust housing to a .63 instead of the .81 that's on there. It doesn't overheat in the summer with the fmic since I had a griffin aluminum radiator put in and the 160 t-stat, but you could sell the V2 and get a stock location if you wanted to be safer... etc..

Prasad, I should have you check it out once I get it tuned. I would want to sell this before spring, I need some money down on a house. :D

I don't know what to ask for it, and I'm interested to see what it will put down on a dyno this winter with a good tuner. It was 400rwhp unlocked at 15psi/ 93 octane blowing black smoke from running too rich a few years ago.. I don't doubt it could get around 500rwhp with a great tune on pump gas and 16-17 psi.

I'll have mine for sale soon. 86 GN. The DFI needs to be tuned real bad, but I would get that done before I sold it. It's not a showcar, it's high mile, but it looks decent. Minor rust, small dings. It's a t-top car, leaks a bit. Needs speakers and a CD player imo :biggrin: Interior is decent, driver's seat could be reupolstered, and I took the sagging cloth down off the headliner. Needs the heater put back in it. Also has no A/C. I think I might need to replace the PS pump.. it ran low for a while. It's a 21 year old car after all.

Has a long mod list.. girdled block, trw pistons, stock rods/crank.. atr heads/intake both ported, 65mm accufab tb/ 65mm hemco upper, erson cam (non-roller) 69-1 4 bolt turbo, wickedv6's old hooker headers with dual wastegates :tongue: cas v2 fmic, 3" atr dp, 3" atr crossflow exhaust, 72# inj, DFI, koni adjustable spa1's up front, koni 50/50 in the back, SSM lift bars, air bags in the rear springs, atr springs, vig "6" stall convertor (3200-3500), built trans that MIGHT be slipping a tad on the 1-2 shift, I can't tell, might just have been tire spin.. it has been in storage for a while.. there's lots more to list..

It could easily be toned back for more street-friendly use by switching to some stock style headers and changing the exhaust housing to a .63 instead of the .81 that's on there. It doesn't overheat in the summer with the fmic since I had a griffin aluminum radiator put in and the 160 t-stat, but you could sell the V2 and get a stock location if you wanted to be safer... etc..

Prasad, I should have you check it out once I get it tuned. I would want to sell this before spring, I need some money down on a house. :D

I don't know what to ask for it, and I'm interested to see what it will put down on a dyno this winter with a good tuner. It was 400rwhp unlocked at 15psi/ 93 octane blowing black smoke from running too rich a few years ago.. I don't doubt it could get around 500rwhp with a great tune on pump gas and 16-17 psi.

Sounds like alot more car than I can afford. I mean if you want to sell it to me for 5000. I won't argue. :biggrin:

Here ya go, Local Craigslist

87 TURBO REGAL. ATR EVERYTHING! AFTERMARKET TURBO,ATR STAINLESS EXHAUST, DOWNPIPE WASTEGATE, FRESH 40 OVER 3.8 FORGED CRANK & PISTONS, PORTED HEADS AND INTAKE MATCHED AND EXTRUDE HONED, OVERSIZED STAINLESS VALVES, 7TH INJECTION,CHIPPED, HARDENED INPUT SHAFT ON BUILT TRANS WITH STREET STALL CONVERTOR, NO HOP BARS, ETC.ETC.ETC. OVER 13,000 INVESTED IN CAR. CAR IS VERY BUILT AND VERY FAST. CAR IS SILVER WITH GREY INTERIOR. BUCKETS,CONSOLE, BODY RUSTY IN SPOTS. CAR HAS NOT BEEN STARTED IN FOUR YEARS. NEEDS SOME TLC. NOWHERE NEAR MINT BUT THE MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT IN THE RIGHT PLACES! IT WILL NEED THE OIL PUMP RE-PRIMED AS IT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR FOUR YEARS AND A BATTERY., DAN 708-502-6246 leave message

I will call the guy and see what's up.

HTH
Prasad

Here ya go, Local Craigslist

87 TURBO REGAL. ATR EVERYTHING! AFTERMARKET TURBO,ATR STAINLESS EXHAUST, DOWNPIPE WASTEGATE, FRESH 40 OVER 3.8 FORGED CRANK & PISTONS, PORTED HEADS AND INTAKE MATCHED AND EXTRUDE HONED, OVERSIZED STAINLESS VALVES, 7TH INJECTION,CHIPPED, HARDENED INPUT SHAFT ON BUILT TRANS WITH STREET STALL CONVERTOR, NO HOP BARS, ETC.ETC.ETC. OVER 13,000 INVESTED IN CAR. CAR IS VERY BUILT AND VERY FAST. CAR IS SILVER WITH GREY INTERIOR. BUCKETS,CONSOLE, BODY RUSTY IN SPOTS. CAR HAS NOT BEEN STARTED IN FOUR YEARS. NEEDS SOME TLC. NOWHERE NEAR MINT BUT THE MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT IN THE RIGHT PLACES! IT WILL NEED THE OIL PUMP RE-PRIMED AS IT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR FOUR YEARS AND A BATTERY., DAN 708-502-6246 leave message

I will call the guy and see what's up.

HTH
Prasad

Thanks man.