Looking for a ta 49

$500 shipped with .63 Garrett housing

Thanks is it new?

No. There are no new ones with .63 Garret housings. Its used with no problems. New with this housing machined for it would be over $700 and you would likely need to send in a core. Its the fastest spooling journal turbo you can get that will make a lot more power than stock and is under $1k.

Ok well I need injectors and chip as well. Do u think we could do a package deal? I have paypal. Does the 49 have the inlet bell and actuator?

TA 49 with Garrett .63 Hsg

$500 shipped with .63 Garrett housing

If Phillyvader decides to pass on the TA-49, I'd be interested!

Would you have any other small turbo with a .63 Garrett Housing available?

thanks,

dave

Bison, I still want the 49. Have no other way to get in touch. Let me know soon as possible...I have a guy waiting for an answer on a te 44. thanks

Oh ok...thanks Bison???? who the hell is this guy??? lol Thanks bro..but unless u have a turbo im not intrested thanks.:mad:

u said u needed a chip and injectors so i was showing u where to get them... i was only trying to.... take a chill pill bro

There is a thing called new old stock right? Who are you his dad?? Stay outta my thread unless u have a turbo to sell thanks.

My guess is not....

Lmao???? u guys act like i owe you something??? A true salesman doesnt need 12 of his boys to try and rope someone into buying something?? Take the chip off your shoulder little boys..and start playing the mans game...If u cant take the heat...stay the fu@k out of the kitchen....step your game up clowns

Lmao???? u guys act like i owe you something??? A true salesman doesnt need 12 of his boys to try and rope someone into buying something?? Take the chip off your shoulder little boys..and start playing the mans game...If u cant take the heat...stay the fu@k out of the kitchen....step your game up clowns
Business ethics 101...watched....didn't learn much. Don't be a jerk dude. The guy above was just trying to let you know of a simple solution to what you were asking Bison. Bison is a great guy and he will do you good but if he didn't have the chip and injectors that was an idea to help you bud. It was not some sort of a Turbo Buick Ninja assult on you newbie :D The guy was just trying to help.