looking for a silver t type

I have a friend with a silver t type.

He will probably want around $20,000.00 Canadian dollars.

It has all the standard bolt ons.

Where do you live? Everything is for sale for a price. You can see mine at my site. Just got three thumbs up from other motorists on a five minute drive at lunch. :)

One of the more involved Buick club members in British Columbia has had his feelers out for a hardtop Silver T in Canada or the Pacific Northwest for some time. I referred him to an outstanding deal in Ontario but he missed it by a few hours. Your chances of finding the car in Canada are slim to none so start looking south of the border. ;)

BTW, in my limited experience driving the T Top car so far this year I think all the hype about hard top cars is over-rated. When I first got my Turbo T it was a rattle trap. Closing the doors actually scared me as it sounded like everything was broken inside, whereas my hardtop GN was tight as a car fifteeen years newer. But I went through the T and it's now every bit as tight as my hardtop with less than half the miles. It may make a difference for a track car, but then a T roof car with a cage is a lot stiffer than a hardtop anyways.

I'm not trying to sell you on my car 'cause honestly I have little interest in selling it. Just giving you some food for thought from someone who owns both. And believe me with this weekends weather, T tops rule! :cool:

Try to attend the track rental in Edmonton in August if you can and you can drive a few of each get a better feel for yourself. Better yet, buy a turbo Buick before then and bring it to race and/or show. The info is in the Canada area forum. Good luck with your search.

GO FLAMES GO!!! :D

Originally posted by JOHNZAZA
I have a friend with a silver t type.

He will probably want around $20,000.00 Canadian dollars.

It has all the standard bolt ons.

John do you have any info or pictures on this car? The guy I referred to above doesn't want a heavily modded car but I always take a look at anything that interests me anyways. I wound up with most of my cars on a whim surfing the Net.

i don't have any pics but my be able to give you his e-mail address.

I will let you know.