Looking for a full/ complete power antenna

sniperdfa1

GNsniperdfa1
looking for a complete power antenna for my 87GN. it has the fixed one on it. I want to convert it into a power antenna. I want to wire it and go. I know I have to wire it from the fuse box, so if you have the complete power antenna kit, please send me pictures, and total shipped to 60638, Chicago.

Thanks!

William

If it did not come factory with the power antenna, you may need the harness that holds the relay as well, takes the pink wire from the radio , power and grounds, then goes to the power antenna unit.

pwr_antenna_circuit.jpg

looking for a complete power antenna for my 87GN. it has the fixed one on it. I want to convert it into a power antenna. I want to wire it and go. I know I have to wire it from the fuse box, so if you have the complete power antenna kit, please send me pictures, and total shipped to 60638, Chicago.

Thanks!

William

Some advice here. Get a rebuilt power antenna from Kirbans with the steel cable installed. Get the install book as well from them. Will save you a lot of grief in the future.

Got a few refurbished OEM units some with steel some with plastic masts . price varies

If you do convert to power sell your fixed antenna. The few that I have seen for sale go really fast. Good luck with your conversion.

I have this one right here $130 shipped. Refurbished, working and complete.
2e89e762b98a26965aa29b07ef91e42d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk