Looking for a few parts for my new project!

jdpolzin

Hey guys, I'm in the process of restorinig a black trim grey interior 87 T. I may have some of these parts located but just want to check and see if any of you may have any of these incase I don't come across them locally. let me know what you have and thanks!

1. Stock front and rear swaybars with clamps

2. Grey drivers side upper door panel in good shape (the one I have is nice but the lines in the material aren't pronounced any longer)

3. one grey pull strap

4. black fender trim (all four), rear doesn't need to be perfect because I need to bend it around the rolled fender

5. working power antenna or a fixed mast antenna

6. Grey drivers side shoulder belt (mine has some staining on it)

7. Black door edge gaurds

8. Nice grey steering wheel

9. Grey Suuvisors (the passenger does not have the vanity mirror, I do have the brackets)

10. Black door and trunk lock set with key

11. Drivers side plastic underdash cover with the cover still intact for the fuse panel (my cover is broken off)

12. New window weatherstrips. (SoffSeal is fine if someone has some they decided not to use)

13. One seatbelt actuator (the black swivel in the door jam)

I'll probably be adding more but that's all I can think of at this point

Hey guys, I'm in the process of restorinig a black trim grey interior 87 T. I may have some of these parts located but just want to check and see if any of you may have any of these incase I don't come across them locally. let me know what you have and thanks!

1. Stock front and rear swaybars with clamps

2. Grey drivers side upper door panel in good shape (the one I have is nice but the lines in the material aren't pronounced any longer)

3. one grey pull strap

4. black fender trim (all four), rear doesn't need to be perfect because I need to bend it around the rolled fender

5. working power antenna or a fixed mast antenna

6. Grey drivers side shoulder belt (mine has some staining on it)

7. Black door edge gaurds

8. Nice grey steering wheel

9. Grey Suuvisors (the passenger does not have the vanity mirror, I do have the brackets)

10. Black door and trunk lock set with key

11. Drivers side plastic underdash cover with the cover still intact for the fuse panel (my cover is broken off)

12. New window weatherstrips. (SoffSeal is fine if someone has some they decided not to use)

13. One seatbelt actuator (the black swivel in the door jam)

I'll probably be adding more but that's all I can think of at this point

I have almost everything you need drop me your cell and ill call you about your list. thanks, Fred