Looking for a fast Buick

BowtieBrat

Looking for a fast Buick.Hoping to find a 8 second street car car in decent shape.Nothing beat up.Don't know the going price on a car like this these days so I am posting to see what's out there.I am hoping to stay around $30k.I am located in the Indianapolis and don't want to travel too far if possible.Feel free to PM me if you have what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Looking for $11k for the car in my sig, its an easy 10 car, i will get a slip this weekend. i can deliver as well.
Gary

i have an 87 gn stock bottom end 208 cam 70 mm body 50 inj. persison front mont pro loger atr headers and duel 2 1/2 built tran by jimmies trans $2500 bench job the bad is turbo had a 54 on it let go there are 2 small dents size of a nickle. i live 45 min from rockford thanks i would take 12500 the way it sits

check with Affordablegn on the board here, he has a super nice 87 that runs mid 10's streetable with cold air. good deal!

i got it 10.00 all day long

87 gn stage 1 2000 mile its a fast bitch. have list of parts all new got so much stuff for this car call me if you wont 1 847 878 9055 north il lou

I have a project car that needs very little to be finished. The motor is a 250 stroker, GN1 intake, GN1 Aluminum Heads, Diamond pistons, K1 rods, dorged crank, CPT 70mm bb turbo, Brand new TA headers freshly jet coated, Custom made 3.5 downpipe...polished stainless, Extreme Automatics 400th stage 1,
3500 stall, You get the point. Motor and transmission are out of the car. Both are fresh. Needs a fms, injectors, and a driveshaft made to be drivable, Body is very nice.Im looking for 18,000 which in my opinion is very reasonable for a 9 sec combo. LMK if your interested.

are still looking stop

come to il and see wont a good deal my car is it flys you will like it . runs like a top , this car will run in the 9 low 10, on a street tire drive it to the track, i live 20 mi from the track if you wont to drive there and show how good this car runs, just let me now stop look .