Looking for a engine rebuilder for the GN here in brooklyn ny

Ron Coleman

I have a really bad knock thats coming from the bottom end and cant find anyone locally thats worked on these cars....:mad:

Raul Diaz at (I believe Red Hook Performance). He did all my old work on my car and is an AWESOME mechanic. He worked st Red Hook, then started his own shop, then went to FL and now I read in a post he is back at Red Hook. If you do a search on mechanic, you can probably find his info. HTH.

Dan Smith In Camden NJ 609-841-1552 he's been build these engines for over 20 years

Ralph and johns in Bensonhurst is pretty familiar with these cars. I haven't used them but always see a few parked outside.

i am going to use Colvins in LI i have seen a few GN blocks in his shop.

Raul is dam good on these cars BUT he didn't do any machining him self he use to send everything out.

I have a really bad knock thats coming from the bottom end and cant find anyone locally thats worked on these cars....:mad:

Hey Ron, give me a call. I am in Nassau County. I am finishing up 4 engine builds right now. We usually turn them around pretty quick depending on parts availability.

Davud Husek
516-285-1103

Let me tell you guys what Mr. Raul from Red Hook Performance told me when i was looking to get my cam done a couple of years back: "go buy a Mustang", and promptly refused to do the work i needed. You guys do what u want, but my suggestion is to not even bother bringing your Buick work to him.