Looking for a drivers side valve cover and a couple of acorn nuts with washers

kwiktsi

Anybody have anything? I need 2-3 nuts and washers and a driver's valve cover, doesn't matter about the breather location, I want it for the passenger side to run a second breather on it. Thanks in advance.
Joe

I have a drivers side valve cover and whaT do you mean about a acorn nut? A self tension nut ? If so Home Depot
Has them . What size

The nuts and washers that hold the valve cover down.

Attachments

• mg_wFiQcHyGNo3elFsjLvdw.jpg
    mg_wFiQcHyGNo3elFsjLvdw.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 196
Okay those aren't 8445 heads in fact ive never seen covers like that what motor is that ? Is that out of a newer front where drive 3.8? Everything is different front cover and all

Okay those aren't 8445 heads in fact ive never seen covers like that what motor is that ? Is that out of a newer front where drive 3.8? Everything is different front cover and all
The turbo ta uses FWD heads and valve covers. Believe it was around 85-88 3.0, 3.3 and 3.8 fwd stuff.

Oh, just to clarify- that's not my motor. Just one I found on Google to show the valve covers.

This might be helful for you; I put this together some time ago.View attachment 276041
That is awesome, thank you Jan! I believe I saw this listing over on TTA as well? I looked at the couple of local yards we have with no luck. I was going to give car-part a shot tomorrow since there were some listed there. I was just hoping to find one either locally or through a fellow enthusiast first. Thank you again, definitely saving this one!