Looking for a couple V6 books

iraceitall

Time to add to my winter reading/collection, looking for an affordable, readable copy of Jim Ruggles Stage I pamphlet/book, and a copy of HP books How to Hotrod your Buick V6. Anyone have copies collecting dust?

The powersource book is basically the same as the HP book so if you've got 1 you've already got it.;) I've got the Ruggles book somewhere so I'll see if I can find it.

It looks like a magazine insert Chuck. I think it's only around 10 pages total. Ruggles is on the cover with an engine.

and inside the first page they show a 4bbl v6 with a yellow t-shirt next to it that says "make the switch to buick v6"

freaking cool ass t-shirt

It looks like a magazine insert Chuck. I think it's only around 10 pages total. Ruggles is on the cover with an engine.

OK. The books I have are the maroon cover, softbacks w/ The Stage info in them. My bud, Dave Emanuel and Jim Ruggles wrote it.

I have a copy of the Free Spirit power manual, V6 Performance, Buick V6 and V8: The Performance Years, Turbochargers by Hugh Mcinnes, Rochester Carburetors and a 1979 Service manual. Think $40 shipped for the whole collection is fair?