Looking for a 86-87 turbo Buick

GN GURU

Don't worry honey this one is the last one
Like ad state MUST have factory astroroof & buckets seats with floor shifter lmk what u guys have thx

30k buys a 1987 WE4 factory astro roof and 14000 orig miles all paperwork orig paint and one previous owner, price is firm, not a fire sale this is show and collector quality

I have an 86 T-Type, Dark blue paint with blue bucket seat console interior and a astroroof. Its a west coast car and has no rust. Clean title, located in Northern California. Has a bunch of mild performance parts and a brand new built 2004R . Runs strong, Asking $7500. Call for more info IF you're interested. (707) 580-6285

I have an 86 T-Type, Dark blue paint with blue bucket seat console interior and a astroroof. Its a west coast car and has no rust. Clean title, located in Northern California. Has a bunch of mild performance parts and a brand new built 2004R . Runs strong, Asking $7500. Call for more info IF you're interested. (707) 580-6285
Hi any pics thx eddie

I will have my 87 GN Astroroof Factory CF5 car up for sale in about 2 months..it has 45K miles..all original with some chrome pieces on motor...paint is perfect ..no rust...Trophy winner.This car is loaded with options..even has the optional Sentenial Lighting..asking 21K...Car is in storage in NY.

I have a 86 Gn Astroroof car with engine mods and a 87 white Astroroof turbo buick with landau top. Also have three t-top Gn's but sounds like that's too much sun for you!