Looking for a 71mm HPQ billet

snyderjw1

Had one, sold it a few years back, in need of another for some local racing... I am not restricted to a 71, so if there is something close..up to maybe a 76, I can probably use... still have 3 bolt headers though, and need to keep those in case I ever race THS again.....

Also looking for a external wastegate setup/downpipe that would work with a/c box still in car...

Thanks!!

email is snyderjw1@gmail.com

Had one, sold it a few years back, in need of another for some local racing... I am not restricted to a 71, so if there is something close..up to maybe a 76, I can probably use... still have 3 bolt headers though, and need to keep those in case I ever race THS again.....

Also looking for a external wastegate setup/downpipe that would work with a/c box still in car...

Thanks!!

email is snyderjw1@gmail.com

Not sure I would buy a 71 if I were you as PTE has dropped that turbo. My worries would be if you ever had to have it serviced there would be no support there for you.

Thanks guys... I think I found what I need! This board always does a great job of helping/connecting the buick faithful.. awesome!