Looking For 87 Turbo T Limited

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
HEY GUY'S FINALLY LOOKING TO FIND THE CAR I'VE ALWAYS WANTED SINCE HIGH SCHOOL A TURBO BUICK. WHAT I REALLY WANT TO TRY AND FIND IS A 1987 TURBO T LIMITIED WITH THE CHROME PACKAGE , HARTOP, AND ANY OF THE UNUSAL COLOR'S THEY CAME IN , LOOKING FOR ONE THAT RUN'S EITHER IN THE TENS , OR MID 11'S , THAT DOESN'T NEED INTERIOR WORK , PAINT, THATS SUPER CLEAN UNDER THE HOOD , THATS ALREADY PRETTY SETUP , I'LL KNOW THE CAR WHEN I SEE IT , I'M A SERIOUS BUYER , IF THE CARS DON'T HAVE ANY MOD'S NOT A BIG DEAL , THANKS FOR ANY HELP MEMBER'S.

Might be interested in selling mine. Located in Tucson, Arizona.
click here for pics

1987 Turbo Regal Limited
1035 produced, one of less than 200 with leather interior
approx 58,400 miles
White with chrome (High quality repaint)
Hardtop car
Pillow Top Seats w/Tan Leather
Column Shifter
Clean carfax

TA49 Turbo
ATR Frontmount Intercooler
Kenne Bell Stainess Steel Headers & Downpipe
36lb. Blue Top injectors
Razor's Progressive Alcohol Injection
Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Red’s XP Fuel Pump
Ramchagers’s Dual Fans
160 degree thermostat
ScanMaster 2
Pioneer DEH-5500 CD Player
Upgraded Polk Speakers
VDO Boost Gauge on A-pillar

I feel it is worth every penny of 10,500. Let me know if you are interested.

WOW NICE CAR GRAND NATIONAL LIKE IT ALOT WILL KEEP IT IN MIND, GREAT CAR, ANYBODY ELSE GOT ONE FOR SALE , I KNOW THESE DON'T GROW ON TREES , BUT JUST TRYING TO BE SELECTIVE .

Originally posted by REAPER455
WOW NICE CAR GRAND NATIONAL LIKE IT ALOT WILL KEEP IT IN MIND, GREAT CAR, ANYBODY ELSE GOT ONE FOR SALE , I KNOW THESE DON'T GROW ON TREES , BUT JUST TRYING TO BE SELECTIVE .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really none of my business here, but, see the caps key over on the left side of your keyboard, you might get more responses without the caps.

http://community.webshots.com/album/76914351SFQaMq

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148679

The above '87 Turbo-T Limited can't be very far from you.

I would buy it myself if I was in the area.

guys sorry about the caps i dont mean anything by it at all, just so you guy's know . it's just easier to see when typing . keep sending picks of cars interested in 86 t type's as well so let me seem guy's thanks .

wells thanks for the pic's that silver t is incredible , so far that's my favorite one , but i know i don't have enough for that car . with only 6,000 miles holy moly . guy's i have $12,000 to play with so far , and i think that silver t is probably out of my range who owns that twobryans.

87 ltd for sale

i have a ltd for sale,tho it dsnt have chrome pkg it does hav blk out and lots of other options .if you are interested let me know and i can forward the pictures i took jim email @www.famastria@msn.com (car is about 3-4 hrs away in conn) jim

guy's i tried email you both send pic' of your cars , jc turbo email me your number

87 rosewood t

87 rosewood,every option except twilight,digital dash,and it has a hard top. Chrome limited trim from the factory,but the car is not a limited,maroon bucket seat interior in very nice shape,new headliner and carpet, paint was redone about 3 years ago still looks nice,car has 196k on it,tranny was done 15k ago mild shift kit,motor is stock unopened except for timing chain at 100k,i have every piece of paper work that ever went with the car, window sticker,pdi mirrior hanger, deposit slip, repair orders from 87-95 all in a binder, this car is in very good shape,minor rust,motor does have some kind of noise only between shifts, i have a new motor in the crate i was going to put in bored,major port job,etc etc,i am looking to either sell of trade for and 86-87 gn this is a rare car,i have never seen anoter 87 rosewood hardtop with chrome, make an offer i guess

Originally posted by JC Turbo
Thanks NJ. Your ride is preety bad ass! What's it going to do in the 1/4?

I would say 9.80's with a good 60 foot:eek:

680HP at the tires so we should have some fun. :D

Nice speaking with you yesterday John, with a little luck we will be down your way next weekend to pick up Giro's new ride:cool: