Looking for 87 GN or T Type with T tops

Fire32Rescue

Looking for a decent 87 GN or T type with T tops in the Northeast area. Not looking for a show car, but not junk or a project either. Really stuck on T top car like my last one. Something that would be a nice daily driver and to take to car cruises. It can be stock or slightly modified but nothing crazy. Paint must be decent and prefer under 100k for mileage. I am looking to spend between 10-12 thousand. I have found many nice one's but theye are all down South. I don't want to waste a long trip just to be disappointed, pics hide a lot and people forget to mention things. I have been looking high and low and can't find anything I really like. Last one I bought was and 87 with Ttops and nicely modified for 10 grand and was great, until 8 hours later the # 1 main bearing spun and had to spend another 4 grand to rebuild the motor, then a few months later the tranny started going so I sold it. I don't wanna go through that again. If anyone can help me out, please email me at Fire32rescue@aol.com

Just to clarify....When I say Northeast, I mean NY NJ CT PA area, not looking to drive more than like 4 hours and I am specifically looking for a T top car. Thanks, Rick

I have a 87 turbo t with t tops It is power everthing and it is dark blue blackout trim. the mods are motor has 6.xxx miles 20 over tool steel caps Arp main bolts Arp rod bolts Arp head studs 65ld inj power plate methanol inj 3in mass air 240 fuel pump new fuel tank with hot wire kit and fuel lines boost oil and water gauges .asking $7.500 im in Northeast PA