Looking for 87 GN or T type in Colorado

Thomas Gentilin

Speedy1320
You East coast guys have All the luck ;) Plenty of cars to choose from. Anyone have a CLEAN not too molested 87 Gn for sale in Colorado or not to far from it??

Thanks! :D

Tom

buickman68 said:
tom, theres one t-type on ebay. its in parker ,CO.
jeff

And the blue T in Co has plenty of nice dents in the hood, roof, and decklid. This is the second time around on ebay for it.

Nice car but alot of dings and dents
BW

buickman68 said:
tom, theres one t-type on ebay. its in parker ,CO.
jeff

Thanks Jeff.............I saw it.....and this is the 2nd time it's been on Ebay. BUT it's got digital dash {YUCK} and Automatic on the COLUMN {Grandpa's car :rolleyes: }

Not to mention .......it's got about a KAJILLION miles on it.....and is BEAT.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
And the blue T in Co has plenty of nice dents in the hood, roof, and decklid. This is the second time around on ebay for it.

Nice car but alot of dings and dents
BW

Ya.........i've been watching it {both times} but it's just a little TOO rough for me......even though it's Rare!

And I'd really prefer a Console shift and an analog dash.

Thanks! :D

Grandpa cars rule, so betta watch yo mouth :biggrin:
BW

Attachments

• 100_2796 (Small).jpg
    100_2796 (Small).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 122
Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
HA!

Find a limited with cloth and you will be :biggrin:
BW

Allright...........let me get my Walker Out............ :D

I'm just not a big fan of column shifted cars............. :frown:

Hey man thats my car i posted and i love having column shift....

Last time i went thru the gears in a auto was when i was 16 and had a 79 ta and thought i was a baddass...

Once i purchased a turbo buick (40 cars later) i realized i didnt need to go thru the gears anymore and let the transmission do its thing and it was more consistant left in (D) running down the track.

Column shift or floor shift it doesnt matter to me, i just feel more comfy with a better interior with the limited and put it in (D) for drive and go fast :)

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Hey man thats my car i posted and i love having column shift....

Last time i went thru the gears in a auto was when i was 16 and had a 79 ta and thought i was a baddass...

Once i purchased a turbo buick (40 cars later) i realized i didnt need to go thru the gears anymore and let the transmission do its thing and it was more consistant left in (D) running down the track.

Column shift or floor shift it doesnt matter to me, i just feel more comfy with a better interior with the limited and put it in (D) for drive and go fast :)

BW

Hey, no offense.........your car is SWEET........it's just a personal preference thing. It just feels more natural to have your right hand on the shifter on a console car.

There is a NICE GN on Ebay right now........the car is in TX. 29K on it....looks like a Cream Puff ! ;) But it's not gonna be cheap! {What is these days?}

There just aren't any Turbos' out here in Colorado!!! It's WEIRD! I used to live back East and there were plenty around! I never should have sold my 60K mile WE-4 when I moved out here!!!! :mad: :mad:

Tom

I have a black 87 T I am thinking of selling or trading. Runs mid 12's at bandamere. Has some really nice built parts. Needs a transmission and paint job. E-mail me if you would like more info. Come check it out and make me an offer.

Thanks, Tony