Looking For 87 GN/87 Gray T Type Roller

texasterror

Looking for a Roller with 8 out of 10 paint and ok interior. I have a built tranny and engine ready to drop in. I dont care about the location, i'll have it shipped to Houston.

Yeah that is just a parts car for someone who wants to start from the bottom.

Its sad to see a nice car like the GN going to waste.

Last edited:
No place for the GN U R selling, but space for a roller???????? Making a race car?

No place for the GN U R selling, but space for a roller???????? Making a race car?

The parts from my built T-Type would go into the roller and i would sell my roller (the car needs paint and suspension mods). The T-Types paint is bad and also its white (i hate white). It would cost a lot to paint the car and then add changing the color. i rather have one with a decent/nice paint job that is gray or a GN instead of spending 10-12K on a paint job and another 2.5K in suspension mods

Hope that makes sense.

With regards to the GN, it is just too original. I'm always worried about racking miles on it and i hate that. A car is built to be driven if you ask me but yet im so focused on keeping the miles low. Also because its original i dont want to modify it. I rather have one that is modded and over 75K miles so i can not care about mileage and not care about it being original (its already modded).

I might be interested in your roller send me pics n price I'm in south Texas thanks