looking for 2 step and alky kit

i need both as stated,for the alky kit a couple years old is fine,and complete.text or call would be the easiest way,
219 359 9186 ty george

I have a SMC alcohol injection kit that I will let go for $175. It works great, but I went to E85 so I no longer need it.

What's the smc ?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm not quite sure I understand the question? It's the kit with the external pump and the tank that replaces the OEM radiator overflow tank if that's what you're asking. I'll get you some pictures this evening.

I have a bailey 2 step ...early model that had the plug issue which was fixed

still in car works great I'm going to a different ignition system so its for sale $150.00 shipped
1399235275420.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What do you have your switch wired up to for staging...does it come with the glove box kit to:)

I have it wired to a switch on dash where it can be activated by foot brake or trans brake

sorry no glove box bracket:

Do you have to turn the switch off on dash to take off.or just relase the foot brake to go.I'm not really sure how they work:rolleyes:

No the switch just activates the 2 step... if its on foot brake just put the pedal to floor it will hold the set rpm and take off ..if it is on trans brake works same way I think most people just wire it for trans brake but I like both

Wow glad I didn't send this mo...I made it the morning but didn't get to post office..thanks thoe