Looking for 1987 GNX

I have #344 for sale 11000 miles. NO MODS AT ALL!!! Still has the origional air in the tires. I also have a 1986 T type owned by the FBI out in SF. This car has been restored back to the way that the gaovt had set it up. Contact me at davewillard@q.com, and I will send pics and info. Buy them both and have an instant collection! Thanks for your time. Dave.

He logged in Dec 20th with no response. :rolleyes: I think if memory serves me he works for GM of Canada or owns a dealership or something.

Maybe he will respond.

I am asking $50,000 the car has 81,000 miles on it, I am the third owner, the car has been restored short of the body coming of the frame. The engine is numbers matching with forged internal, ARP studs and bolts every thing else is stock. The trans and differential have also been gone trough. The car was never been wrecked and had no rust. The body was media blasted,The paint is awesome, far superior then the factory job. the interior is 100% original and still looks new. This car can be a garage queen from this point or can be enjoyed and driven. If you are still interested let me know and I will send you my contact info,....Thanks Dave