Looking at 01 Z06 today

Originally posted by RobsIron
Man didn't there was a limit to posts especially ones that make you click on 'em. Looks like the thread police has spoken.

Calm down Frances....I was just poking some fun your way.

Pull your skirt down...your panties are showing. ;)

Yo BlowJ, I'm calm. You win. Looking at all your posts tells me you have alot more available time than I. I'm just bored sittin' in the middle of a hurricane. You jumped in. I especially like how ya' changed your tune. See how this thread thing can keep going?You're good and I'm out.

Originally posted by rag93vette
Have been toying around with the idea of getting rid of the 93 Corvette for a Z06 for awhile now. Wife says if thats what i want go get it!

Only problem is that i might have to get rid of GN to do it. If that is the case i might have to just keep what i got. But boy do i miss having a manual transmission. Its always fun to have at least one around. I guess ill have to see what 385 horses with a six speed feels like today.

I read elsewhere that if you drive one you will buy one. We will have to see if that is true today.

If I could afford a an 01 ZO6 or even an 01 C5, I would toss my GN quicker than you could say my name. The new house and baby limited my options. I raced far too many of them at the track with my GT not to respect the power they make. I have a few friends with 03 & 04 C5s and my neighbor has a Yellow 02 ZO6 that is just plain beautiful. One day!

My GN has been a PITA since I bought it 3 months ago and it only had 50K original. A newer car is never a bad way to go.

I had decided not to get rid of the Gn but my wife had the last word and said get the Z06.

So i am now again without a Gn. But now i have a car with a warranty to 75k miles only $11 more a month on insurance than the 93 Vette and save $215 every 3 months by getting rid of my stated value policy on the Gn.

The Gn didnt see much action anyway and for the most part sat in the garage most of the time. It was fairly low mileage and mostly stock and really didnt want to mod a car that was in that type of condition.

So in the future i may find one that already had been modded.

Sorry havent been on much this weekend its been hard to stay out of the Z06. Not only is it fast it handles like nothing else i have ridden in. Unlike the C-4 it doesnt feel like its going to break apart over every pebble and expansion joint.

When i win the lottery i can have all the toys i want but until then ill take what i can get.

We're all here having a debate on your car and your out buying one. Thats hilarious.....Well, what did ya' get?

Originally posted by rag93vette
I had decided not to get rid of the Gn but my wife had the last word and said get the Z06.

So i am now again without a Gn. But now i have a car with a warranty to 75k miles only $11 more a month on insurance than the 93 Vette and save $215 every 3 months by getting rid of my stated value policy on the Gn.

The Gn didnt see much action anyway and for the most part sat in the garage most of the time. It was fairly low mileage and mostly stock and really didnt want to mod a car that was in that type of condition.

So in the future i may find one that already had been modded.

Sorry havent been on much this weekend its been hard to stay out of the Z06. Not only is it fast it handles like nothing else i have ridden in. Unlike the C-4 it doesnt feel like its going to break apart over every pebble and expansion joint.

When i win the lottery i can have all the toys i want but until then ill take what i can get.

Wise Choice! Best of luck with your new ride.

Marc

Congratulations on your Z06. They are a hell of a ride. no doubt about it.