Looking 4 High Res Scan of the TRIM buildsheet

Jan Larsson

As you all seen I've managed to reproduce the CNSL and V33 buildsheets for our cars and made them avalible in PDF format.

I'm looking for a good high resolution scan of the TRIM buildsheet to get that one reproduced as well, all I have are the photos below and the resolution is too low to be able to read and work out all the fine print on there so any help would be much appreciated and if you can help I'm happy to do you a complete set of all buildhseets with your VIN and details on there .... :cool:

Attachments

• 8db3_3.jpg
    8db3_3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 94
  • buildsheet_trim.jpg
    buildsheet_trim.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 72
Still looking for this one .... last of the 4 I'm aware of so would be nice for all of us to have all 4 reproduced!

Jan thanks for the copies of the others. My car is currently torn right apart being repainted and freshened up. Is that last sheet found under the dash? Thats the only part left in my car lol.

Dale, aha I know that feeling. I did mine back in 2004 and had everything out except for the dash as well. Post some pictures of the progress and when you got it all back together!

For the TRIM build sheet I have no idea where people found them ... I know some build sheets been found under the carpets, some stuffed underneath the front seats (under the springs maybe?), some inside the doors (bottom of doors), under the front bumper ...

Under or behind the dash possibly I never looked to close on mine unfortunatly so there's a possiblity you might find something in there / behind everything if you have a look around.

Basicly they could be anywhere in the car or not at all. All depends on the guy ion the assembly line where he put it (most of them where taped in place) while he worked on his bits and what he did when he was done (left it, dumped it somewhere in or outside of the car) ...

Glad you liked the repro ones + the extra's I sent you!

If you do find something let us know!