Lookin' for some fresh meat

DSR-TurboT

Making evil money
Well this years nats are going to be a little different for most us but I do like the idea of having them in the fall. The only problem this year is that my usual "flavor of the week" will not be able to attend. I am looking for some new fresh meat to share a room with if anyone is interested.
A little about me: I like long walks on the beach, action movies and drag racing. Most of all I love Buicks! The room is at the Motel 6 so you know the rates are reasonable.

There may some guy on here you could meet, but I kinda doubt it. Good luck :biggrin:

PM Ty ( Johndeeregn ) He likes it rough, I mean likes to rough it.:biggrin:
At least that is what we hear.

PM Ty ( Johndeeregn ) He likes it rough, I mean likes to rough it.:biggrin:
At least that is what we hear.

LEave me outta this
asskicking.gif

Gonna be in Eastern Iowa this week don't make me come over there:biggrin:

Well this years nats are going to be a little different for most us but I do like the idea of having them in the fall. The only problem this year is that my usual "flavor of the week" will not be able to attend. I am looking for some new fresh meat to share a room with if anyone is interested.
A little about me: I like long walks on the beach, action movies and drag racing. Most of all I love Buicks! The room is at the Motel 6 so you know the rates are reasonable.

Dang it I CAN'T GO THIS YEAR!!! I'm not going to walk out on my responsibilities just because you are pulling this stunt. I tell you what, since you are so desperate for some 'Fresh Meat' I'll tell you exactly how to get some choice Northern Rump in the room with you. Go to Starbucks and buy three large cups of Caramel Machiado;), pour them in a coffee maker pot and let it stay heated on the coffee maker. The aroma will undoubtedly draw a rather 'Sexy' northerner.:D