Lookin' for an 86/87 Drivetrain!

turbo blue 3.8

Asphalt Cowboy
My HA 84 GN is too slow and has a lot of minor issues so I'm Looking to convert it to an intercooled setup. Preferrably complete from top to bottom. So if you have the misfortune of wreckin' your turbo buick I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. And sorry if you did really wreck your car. I really am sorry! My deepest condolances for your loss. But it can help a fellow TR enthusiest!

All PM's sent have been responded to So guys thanks for the offers I'm gong to do some figuring. But you all will definatly hear from me!

I sold this drivetrain to a local guy this spring, im not sure why he put it back up for sale, but the car it came from was solid and not a turd.

1987 buick grand national drive train 3.8 turbo intercooled

When i sold it, it included the wiring harness, exhaust, radiator, tranny, intercooler, complete including factory air intake, oil cooler lines, tranny lines and motor mounts. It was complete as complete could be.

I purchased the car broken and had been sitting for 6 years, nothing was wrong with it, just the seller couldnt get it to run. New battery fixed the problem.

Let me know if you have any questions, not mine for sale, just letting you know i sold it to the guy selling on craigslist.
BW

Thanks alot guys, lots of options to consider. You guys are making this a really hard decision. But that is definatly not a bad thing! All this thinking is makin' my head hurt but I'm still waiting on a few responses before I make my final decision, so untill such time as I take an asprin and get the appoprite responses I will let you guys know one way or another! Now where was that asprin?!?