Lookie what I found...1/64 TTA

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Found this at a local toy store. Thought I would share.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 328
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 329
Very cool....I'd like to get the 1/64 green machine version(it's white w/green wheels), so if anyone finds one & wants to sell it let me know...:cool:

The Darkside

Haven't been having much luck trying to find one of these but want one really bad, so if anybody has an extra PM me with a price. I'm willing to make it worth your while.:cool:

Thanks

Haven't been having much luck trying to find one of these but want one really bad, so if anybody has an extra PM me with a price. I'm willing to make it worth your while.:cool:

Thanks

Never mind, just bought 2 of them.

I have two of these. One # is 2707 and the other is 2787. Not sure what they mean....got any info??

I think I read that they made a limited run of 4000 or something like that. The number is which one of that many cars you have, sort of like the dash plaque number on a GNX. I now have 0970, 1218, 1837, and 1885.

The owner's of the 1/1 scale cars would love to have their actual diecast matching their car, so the first 1550 numbered diecast would be wanted by the people who have the matching car number.
I know I would, and I am looking for car #231.

Thanks,

George :cool:

ill have to take a look at my numbers, i picked some up last month.

is the green machine a toys r us thing?