Looked at one today

a GNX wud be considered terribly slow by todays standards. if u wanna go fast then buy a 10 second turn-key grand national vs a stock GNX that needs paint.
It's not the speed that's the allure of these cars, it's the limited production. More importantly, to me and how I see it, it was Buick giving the finger to Chevy and saying this G-body is going out with major BOOM! I love the fact this car is a Buick . If someone tells me at a car show one more time they like my Chevy Monte Carlo I'm going to lose it.

It's not the speed that's the allure of these cars, it's the limited production. More importantly, to me and how I see it, it was Buick giving the finger to Chevy and saying this G-body is going out with major BOOM! I love the fact this car is a Buick . If someone tells me at a car show one more time they like my Chevy Monte Carlo I'm going to lose it.

This is absolutely the way I feel. I WILL drive it, I WILL take it to the track. I have no interest in leaving it sit in a garage to "appreciate" in value. My appreciation will be in driving the car.

Made the call, told them no thanks. They were not happy about it, wanted to discuss why the car was worth more, did not like my criticism (constructive) of the car. Meh, if I don't feel right I am not dropping that kind of coin.

Made the call, told them no thanks. They were not happy about it, wanted to discuss why the car was worth more, did not like my criticism (constructive) of the car. Meh, if I don't feel right I am not dropping that kind of coin.

Good call... Dealing w/ a stealership is always a case of heartburn...

Yep. Good call. At the end of the day, you are the one that has to live with the car, not them. He who has the money, has all the power. That's how i think when shopping. I will keep my eyes and ears open to any that come up. I've been obsessed lately in just looking, not in a position to buy, but looking.

Yep. Good call. At the end of the day, you are the one that has to live with the car, not them. He who has the money, has all the power. That's how i think when shopping. I will keep my eyes and ears open to any that come up. I've been obsessed lately in just looking, not in a position to buy, but looking.

Please do, I am ADD when I make up my mind... now there are only a few for sale. That's o.k., I will know when I am looking at the right one, I have waited this long to begin looking, I can wait. Oh, look, shiny thing!

Sure, its car #083. Asking was $74,450.... found it on another site for $65,000 and found 2 expired listings off of ebay for a starting bid(no reserve) of $65,000. Called him on it, said he did not list it on the other site... also said the starting bid was $68,000 on ebay. Not saying he is dishonest, just that he is a dealer doing his job. He does not own the dealership. With all of the things that this car needs to make it "perfect" its not the right price for me.

Sure, its car #083. Asking was $74,450.... found it on another site for $65,000 and found 2 expired listings off of ebay for a starting bid(no reserve) of $65,000. Called him on it, said he did not list it on the other site... also said the starting bid was $68,000 on ebay. Not saying he is dishonest, just that he is a dealer doing his job. He does not own the dealership. With all of the things that this car needs to make it "perfect" its not the right price for me.
Considering what you have said about this particlar car it's not the right price for anyone.
KID