Lockup to Nonlockup

86' GN

I changed transmissions from lockup to nonlockup and after a minute my SES light will come on. I have a TT chip. Is this normal and what can I do to make it go off? Thanks

Have you scanned to see the fault code?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So it's you. I was wondering who set the criteria for who gets to own these cars. If all you have is smart remarks please don't reply to my post. I do have a scanmaster. I just thought it might be a simple fix that someone could help me with. I thought that is what this forum is for. Not trying to make someone look stupid because they don't know as much about the cars. I will check the scanmaster.

Tate I will give u a call in a little while. To many pricks on this on this board that knows everything but can't give a straight answer.

So it's you. I was wondering who set the criteria for who gets to own these cars. If all you have is smart remarks please don't reply to my post. I do have a scanmaster. I just thought it might be a simple fix that someone could help me with. I thought that is what this forum is for. Not trying to make someone look stupid because they don't know as much about the cars. I will check the scanmaster.

Tuck in your ovaries and dont be so sensitive:cry:. Set the criteria ...LOL. Nah I let the guys that dont read links posted with the exact procedure on how to pull the code set the the criteria for being a sensitive thin skinned TR owner. Thanks now you are in the #1 one spot.:LOL:(y) YEEEAAHHHH

And...because im such a nice Smartazz here it is again.....your welcome

http://www.gnttype.org/maint/malf.html

Not sensitive just don't need to hear from a smarta**. If I wanted to hear all of this b.s. I would have asked my wife.

Nothing in the transmission will turn the SES light on in these cars.