Local TTYPE SALE!!84/87 motor

COPSS

Im testing the waters with this car, 84 T-TYPE, digital dash,87 GN motor, runs good need smog, arizona plates, nees some interior work. Willing to negotiate price make offer price 4,800 OBO. PM me for more info

PictureorVideo039-1.jpg

PictureorVideo040-1.jpg

PictureorVideo042-1.jpg

PictureorVideo043-1.jpg

PictureorVideo044-1.jpg

PictureorVideo041-1.jpg

That's quite the cream-puff ya got there.

Have a cheap black paint job put on the body and the rims, so it looks just like the movie car. Park it at the local theater with a "FOR SALE" sign on it, while your at work. At the end of the day, you'll either have lots of kids wanting to buy your car, and play Vin Diesel, or it will have been stolen. Either way, It will be out of your life.

Good luck.

Mike B.

Ya know?

I think I've changed my mind. After looking at your engine compartment for about five minutes (while drinking a German beer), I'm thinking that you need to show this jewel at the up and coming Bates nut farm show. Just for fun. There is usually only one or two early Ts that are in the show. They give a plaque for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Your almost guarantied to win. Heck, I'll vote for it. Gary's got way too many of those plaques anyways.:D

Thanks fellas just throwing it out there, open to all offers like I always say Money talks. Yeah these wheels really kill the looks but it will make a killer sleeper.

The car is located in San Bernardino Ca it just needs headliner,and the two front pillars, the lower dash only needs the ignition put back together. The interior overall is complete.

Have a cheap black paint job put on the body and the rims, so it looks just like the movie car. Park it at the local theater with a "FOR SALE" sign on it, while your at work. At the end of the day, you'll either have lots of kids wanting to buy your car, and play Vin Diesel, or it will have been stolen. Either way, It will be out of your life.

Good luck.

Mike B.

I think I've changed my mind. After looking at your engine compartment for about five minutes (while drinking a German beer), I'm thinking that you need to show this jewel at the up and coming Bates nut farm show. Just for fun. There is usually only one or two early Ts that are in the show. They give a plaque for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Your almost guarantied to win. Heck, I'll vote for it. Gary's got way too many of those plaques anyways.:D

Mike, I think I pissed my pants from laughing so hard, I need to go change :eek:

Thanks fellas just throwing it out there, open to all offers like I always say Money talks. Yeah these wheels really kill the looks but it will make a killer sleeper.

Hermen, you can park that next to all the rest here in The Buick grave yard

No thanks rob this runs and drives LOL !
This car is no jewel but it's better than some crap I've seen on craigslist!
Thanks for the input guys

No joke.

I almost had this thing sold the other day. My friend is looking for a engine, trans to put in his 63 Nova. Figured that we could part out the rest to buy the other go fast parts. Still working on him.:wink:

How would you describe the health of the engine and trans?

Mike B.

i remember i posted a working,good condition 8.5 rear and was accused of trying to rip people off in this section.now this car is here and nothing,i really thought i might have to go on the run over that damn rear.wow you guys:confused:

??????? Cash is king!!!!!!! Sad to say no one here wants it bad enough to make an offer, I won't get affended. I'll just sell stuff on craigslist next time:mad:
See you guys at the turbo buick meet April 25

arizona plates, swapped motor, jacked up ignition, no smog, no paint, anything over 1500 is too much. is the car registered to you? do you have the title?