Local Annual Turbo Buick Gathering?

hey..me and the wife will be there ..the we4 has new bumper fillers so the aero package should be dead on! :cool: ...hopefully no rain...see ya'll later joe
ps..will there be race gas available@the track??

Well I am making Zack pay for the rest of it to get it going. He goes to college full time and works at Hobby Town so the funds are low. He also has a new toy (Girl friend) LOL, she is pretty cool though, likes racing. As of now we need roller rockers and headers and we could get it to run. We feel like we should do it right the first time so we are not cutting corners on this car. The long block has been together for some time, I may pull it back down and clean it up real good before we do the final assy. Man I really need to win the lotto. Mine has been down longer than Keith's LOL, Keith did see ours running when we first meet him, really. :)

How is your truck running? Mine got a new turbo and EGR valve last month.

Jim

had some tranny shifting issues but Keith Hawthorn Ford was able to install the asbuilt flash back in the truck. now every thing is great with it, milage is back up. we now have a 44' enclosed trailer & can pull it up over Black mtn.@ 65+mph.

TurboIndian said:
...Keith Hawthorn Ford was able to install the asbuilt flash back in the truck. now every thing is great with it, milage is back up. we now have a 44' enclosed trailer & can pull it up over Black mtn.@ 65+mph.

All that and still gets out-run by an Escalade @ the track... :biggrin:

K.

Zacks 85GN said:
Mine has been down longer than Keith's LOL, Keith did see ours running when we first meet him, really. :)

Mine was down for quite awhile, and is now again. :frown: But it was running for over 12-months at one point. ;)

K.

lets see :rolleyes: 20,500 lbs (smoking the tires) 51 mph vs 9,500 lbs 48 mph.
like I keep saying, this coming from a man :confused: that has a car trailer with nothing but a Honda accord or a Honda crv to tow it with. :eek:

TurboIndian said:
lets see :rolleyes: 20,500 lbs (smoking the tires) 51 mph vs 9,500 lbs 48 mph.
like I keep saying, this coming from a man :confused: that has a car trailer with nothing but a Honda accord or a Honda crv to tow it with. :eek:

1st of all the car I was towing is like 3/4 of a ton heavier than the car you were towing. My trailer may have been a tad lighter. :D

2nd... I didn't have a little setup to flash some kind of hot drag program to my eprom like you did just before the race. :eek:

3rd the low MPH was most likely due to me laughing near the end while sticking victory fist out the window. :biggrin:

Finally let's not forget I was on the cell phone the whole time with my wife trying to not let her know what I was doing to her car.

Sully

ps I don't think the civic could tow his trailer empty.