Local Annual Turbo Buick Gathering?

distinct possibility there big boy. itching to see how the new and improved beast will do. depends on if slo-gn man and I get everything done on Saturday.

Clint I don't know if I'll have my tranny back in time, but I do have a Tyclone I need to make a couple passes in to get some data. so count 1 maybe 2 cars.

I'm a possibility as well. Seeing how I just tore the car down this past Saturday, I may not have it back together in time.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
I'm a possibility as well. Seeing how I just tore the car down this past Saturday, I may not have it back together in time.
K.

Good, I hope you don't have it together in time :mad: :mad:

:biggrin:

Who's brave enough to try "TERROR BY THE CREEK" after the dinner party???
"A haunting trail you'll never want to remember!!!!! ":eek: :eek:

Or a haunting house experience you wished you never gone. !!!! ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH??? :eek: Hubby and I are in. :tongue:

K.

I will be there Clint. I may bring my car for a pass or two but I will be there to tune for everyone else regardless.

Steve

Clint,
Sully says he will be there so count me in for the 23rd!
Conrad

Yo

Sydwyndr

I dunno if i will be able to make it that day like kevin said it depends on if we get the motor done in his car. We have planned to pull the motor and look at everything and install some ported heads. So i will have my work cut out for me to have it running by sunday for some track time.

princess said:
OK for those of you who want to know whats up? I'm throwing a B-day dinner party for Turbo Indian Oct 29th @ 7 pm :biggrin:!!! let me know who's in I already know of some that are coming .He does know because I had to keep him in town and in the state for at least one weekend! that's all that he knows. The following Friday is his actual B-day but with Reynolds the same weekend most people won't be around including us. I hope everyone can make it. Sully, Indy ,Kevin D you did not answer your call last night. Thanks Geoff got your email just let me know hope you can make it. I still have so many more people to inform if I forget you, my deepest apologies just jump in and say you'll join. :smile: I will give you further info.

take care.
k...

If nothing comes up I'll try to make it. Havent seen yuo guys since the last time we tried to meet at Farmington. :)

"Birthday dinner party"

Here's the info for the big birthday dinner party it will be held at Max & Erma's Oct 29th at 7:00 pm exit 25 Huntersville, hwy 73 west (SAM Fur Rd) from I77 north get off exit 25 turn left - 4th stoplight you will need to make a left making a u turn the restaurant is on the right. I tried to get Don Garlits to attend but he was sorry he could not make it. He's scheduled for a race the same weekend. instead, to make it up he's autographing Steve's glove box of the bird pretty cool guy. :) any one have a good color suggestion to paint the turbo bird? :confused: Hope everyone can still make it the reservations are made.
Take care,
k.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!!!!!! :) :) :tongue: :)

You, Steve and Kie are required to wear birthday hats at the dinner party no Whining allowed! :biggrin:

princess said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!!!!!! :) :) :tongue: :)

You, Steve and Kie are required to wear birthday hats at the dinner party no Whining allowed! :biggrin:

Well---THAT should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Geoff

"Birthday dinner party"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the info for the big birthday dinner party it will be held at Max & Erma's Oct 29th at 7:00 pm exit 25 Huntersville, hwy 73 west (SAM Fur Rd) from I77 north get off exit 25 turn left - 4th stoplight you will need to make a left making a u turn the restaurant is on the right. I tried to get Don Garlits to attend but he was sorry he could not make it. He's scheduled for a race the same weekend. instead, to make it up he's autographing Steve's glove box of the bird pretty cool guy. :) any one have a good color suggestion to paint the turbo bird? :confused: Hope everyone can still make it the reservations are made.
Take care,
k.

Clint do you have a roll call for any of the local guys ie is Randy,Tommy,Daniel, Mike etc attending the 23rd get together?

regalwe4 said:
ill be there clint oct 23 :)
thanks regalwe4 kevin dellinger
who invited you? :eek: you better bring me my driveshaft!, & do you have good diesel in your truck this time? :D

TurboIndian said:
who invited you? :eek: you better bring me my driveshaft!, & do you have good diesel in your truck this time? :D

Now, You see why I jump in there first Kevin. 'Cause if you don't, Steve will... So when talking to Steve just start in on him first before he gets a chance. Like this...

Steve, I know where you can put that driveshaft, you may can even put it there sideways. :biggrin: