little help

st1nger

Need a little help want to work on a couple projects and need some measurments

1st looking for measurment on the 83 TType chrome center caps
lenght width height diameter top and bottom ring depth and diameter for emblem looking to make replacement from alum

2nd Need measurement on the coolant/heater return line, L x W x H bends, a tracing would even be better but want to reproduce out of SS

lost my caps years ago and my coolant line are all rusted out I see plastic replacements for c caps and ss replacements for 84 and above can't even find gm regular replacement for coolant lines have access to fab shop so thought Id work on something till the weather warms up any help would be appricated Thank you for your time in advance

Charlie1 a little help you might have all this info already

c cap

Rich, not the price those aren't very nice looking. the 84-87 are a different design, cut outs I think. the originals I can reproduce out of brush alum and have chromed or just polished and make simi perm or at least try to make simi-perm. the length and emblem dia. is all I really need the rest I can work out.

all my engine parts are packed away in crates inside a 5th wheel till I get the new shop done thats why I was looking for help on measurements on coolant lines.

I have an Chrome '83 T Type and a black '87 TR center cap in front of me. They look identical except for the colors.

2 3/8" tall (not including the monuting tabs)
Emblem is 2 1/2" in diameter.

a little help

Hey Rich that will work that gives me dimensions to work off of going to try them out of alum threaded on thanks for the effort and time if they work going to make a couple of sets they should look good brushed or chromed will see might try working on them this weekend how is the weather it's spring here in lovely Moab Utah 71 yesterday 65 today :cool: