List the websites you visit to view turbo regals for sale

I look quite often and I normally hit all those sites. although this site right here always seems to have the best selection. Ive looked on autotrader and ebay, but when I buy mine I will probally try as hard as I can to get one from a board member or kirbans, dont know I just feel I can trust someone from the board more than some random guy off ebay or auto trader and kirbans always seems to have good stuff and seems to be trusted. normally kirbans has the really nice stuff though and most of it can be out of my price range, plus hes all the way up in Pa and im down in florida. auto trader is good to find local stuff, but I would never buy a car from there without a serious inspection, vin check and the like. oh yeah how about:
Ihadav8.com,
well just looked and there dosnt seem to be any activity in the for sale section for quite some time, so maybe thats not a good one. a lesser known TR site nonetheless.

I look quite often and I normally hit all those sites. although this site right here always seems to have the best selection. Ive looked on autotrader and ebay, but when I buy mine I will probally try as hard as I can to get one from a board member or kirbans, dont know I just feel I can trust someone from the board more than some random guy off ebay or auto trader and kirbans always seems to have good stuff and seems to be trusted. normally kirbans has the really nice stuff though and most of it can be out of my price range, plus hes all the way up in Pa and im down in florida. auto trader is good to find local stuff, but I would never buy a car from there without a serious inspection, vin check and the like. oh yeah how about:
Ihadav8.com,
well just looked and there dosnt seem to be any activity in the for sale section for quite some time, so maybe thats not a good one. a lesser known TR site nonetheless.

Yeah, it just depends on what car you really want to fall for and can convince the wife to wash on the weekends:wink: Just kiddin.

I think that kirban has some of the nicer cars years ago before tb.com came around for everyone to see them for sale. It really lowers the value of our cars seeing sooo many for sale all the time. But then again it does ad variety:cool:

They tend to sell for the most on ebay.... vs. kirban or the others.......

BW