linkage shaft?

Ebach57

Hello I am new to this site and have a question about my trans. I have a 2004R that I am installing in my 1957 chevy 2 dr wagon. I am missing a part maybe a couple parts on the trans and I am trying to find places or people that would have these parts. My main one is the Linkage Shaft that goes through the side of the trans. This is what the shift linkage connects to. I know I am missing some speedo parts (gears,housing...) Any help would be great
Thanks
Paul

Column Shift or Floor Shift? I am assuming column for a 57 wagon. Hrmmm... Well you could try http://www.shiftworks.com. I know they have stuff to retrofit 60's muscle cars with 200-4R's, since I have their kit. Look under "Column Shift". Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info but I think I might not of explaned it correctly. I need the shaft that sticks out of the trans. I thought someone might have a junk trans or know of a shop that might have this part. It is part of the trans that sticks out the side and the shifter linkage connects to it. The trans is a 2004R

I might have an xtra if no one else chimes in. Chris or Bruce prob. got lots. depends who's closer.

Shoot me an email. hipsibri@cs.com
I have what you are looking for.
Let me know what else you need, I can get those parts as well. Speedo bullets, gears etc...
Thanks, Brian

Thanks a bunch 77cruiser. Brian you have email. I was told on Chevytalk.com you guys were great and looks like they are correct.

Paul

call in ill send you the linkage and smal parts at no charge,jim give me a ring

????? I am lost call in where?

We can help you also.

If you are on the East Coast or closer to N.Y. then call Chris to get one shipped to you at no charge. 718-784-4256

If you are on the West Coast, or closer to San Francisco Ca. then give us a call at 916-739-0510 to get one shipped at no cost.

HERE is a PERFECT example of how we here at Tb.com tech and support are here to help the members.

The reason I said what I said is with shipping costs, if you are closer , it is cheaper and since we are basically giving you this part on our dime, help us out by trying to keep the ship cost down.

But, Chris and I talk and work together more than most would think. We just like to make you guys think we feud. But in all actuality, we talk alot and share alot of info. More than you all know.
:) :)

Let Chris or I know.

Bruce
We4
www.PTSXTREME.com

WE4 said:
But, Chris and I talk and work together more than most would think. We just like to make you guys think we feud. But in all actuality, we talk alot and share alot of info. More than you all know.
:) :)

Let Chris or I know.

Bruce
We4
www.PTSXTREME.com
Oh that's why I can never get through to you guys,you are yakkin & tieing up the phone!! :biggrin: :eek: ;)

Hey WE4 thanks for your generious offer but I was in a rush and thought I would only have one reply. I went ahead and bought the parts from someone else on this site. I really impressed at the responce I have got on this site. Chevytalk.com is the same way. I will make sure I pass on this site. They all fall under GM :D