Line replacement

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Take a look at this line. Surely there is one that is pre bent especially for the way that these 2 tube outlets are formed. Major restriction. It’s the metal heater hose I believe . Where can I find this line separately? Anyone know.
Regards-
3B1B6510-3FFF-4F61-90C9-D222383A839A.jpeg

Them go to your throttle body, in and out. They have it bypassed. I just plugged them separately. Most believe there's no gain in performance so leave it factory.

That looks like the hot water connections that were originally connected to the intake plenum. One of the first mods back in the late 80’s was to disconnect the plenum and loop the hose around to bypass it. After all, other than emissions, why heat your plenum? You can use a longer piece of hose and clock it a little if you would like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So, I can just cap them off instead of that ugly twisted tube that’s there now? I discovered it like that after my Champion intake was installed.

like said its suppose to go to your TB... and been bent over to bypass..it ...you can order ones with out the factory style nipple on them ...

I will order them. Are they the 3/8 size? What tool do you need to install...they just pop/twist on right?

I will order them. Are they the 3/8 size? What tool do you need to install...they just pop/twist on right?
you will need a small hose clamp...or it will blow off... not sure on size id ... have to measure ...