Linda Vaughn, Courtney Hansen and Turbo Nasty

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
They were at the Car Craft Summer Nats.
Linda also signed my Lightning Rods overlay.
Linda got excited when she saw my Lightning Rod...no wait....when i pulled out my lightning rod.....uh no I mean...LOL
Seriously tho, she remembered the Lightning Rod shifters and said she thought the multiple handles were cool and said they were one of the Baddest shifters Hurst made, etc.... I thought that was pretty slick to see her...heck she is/was Miss Hurst back in the day.

Heres the pic to prove it....

Attachments

• LV, CH n me.jpg
    LV, CH n me.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 597
You lucky dog Nasty...! I didn't stick around long enough to see her in person
but I'm sure you got my share of eye candy for me! Way to go....:p

i saw them there.. i wasn't going to stand in line to get a pic/autograph, so i just took one from about 15 feet away with my crappy phone and continued on my way...

1069352_10153072020320441_191484181_n.jpg

U didn't ask if she wanted a ride? Cheers to ya. Hubba hubba!! Brrr

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Friend and I were the first two in line ..me being second. Car craft camera guy showed up when the ladies did and snapped his pic and his pic made the day 2 pics on car crafts website and their facebook wall. He was jazzed when he found out.

very cool

courtney's voice irritates me. kinda like a dog whistle. but then again what does it matter?:D

her voice is kind of sexy.. and she's not just a pretty face and smokin' hot body that got on tv- her dad was the owner of Brainerd International Raceway when she was a kid and she's been around and has worked on cars her whole life.. watch old episodes of Overhaulin and you will see her diving in and getting things done right along with the guys..

Courtney was sexy as hell when she was on Overhaulin'....all that Botox and plastic surgery totally screwed that up...I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it still....but damn it man.

Courtney was sexy as hell when she was on Overhaulin'....all that Botox and plastic surgery totally screwed that up...I'm not saying I wouldn't hit it still....but damn it man.
Agreed. She also has always worn a lot of makeup. Couldn't fathom that hot mess in the morning...

...she kinds looks like she smells too.

From my iPhone