Limited upper door panels/escutions

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Looking for a pair of upper door panels for my limited....ideally, blue with crank windows. All I really need are the grey escutions and pull handles....(converting from wood grain to the grey) my uppers are still nice so the fabric condition/color isn't a deal breaker. Hoping to find some from a crank window car so I don't haveta convert to power windows....but I will if I have to. Lmk what you got with a price shipped to 50322. Please post pics as well....thanks!! ---Keith

I've got several sets of power window ones. Never seen a limited with crank windows. As a matter of a fact most of the regals, t types, gn's and turbo t's of the Era almost always have power windows. I'm always surprised to see a buick regal with crank windows

image.jpg
Ya...it's a first for me too. But I would prefer to keep them crank....

Power locks and crank windows. I had a turbo t the same way. The guy ordered it that way. Dontt blame you for wanting to keep it simple. I also have the 87 blue rear back door panels and the 87 limited dash plaque if you need it

I have a donor car with all the pieces....but it's got power windows and one of the escutions has rivets in it for whatever reason....

Have about 6 more sets but all power windows

Attachments

• 20150813_090556.jpg
    20150813_090556.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 20150813_090551.jpg
    20150813_090551.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 20
I have a complete 87 Lim w/ blue (pw) in nice shape...........any thing else you need?