Limited RARE W02 blue on blue for sale New pics

ttt

car is still in warehouse collecting dust....well not really it has a cover on her...but

STILL FOR SALE............

$12,900 OBO.....betcha cant find another like it this cheap....

Any thoughts of a trade even though you have too many cars? I have a 2000 SS Camaro that I would trade and a few thousand cash.

car is still available

it is under a really nice cover in my warehouse....lol

taking offers....but not desperate that is why it is still here....

zero rust and very clean as the pics state.....

I am clueless myself really

Maybe because I am pretty firm on my price and most people that have wanted to buy it ...it is too far from them?? this is a joke...I have bought tons of cars sight unseen and regret zero....my reputation on here as well as the pics show the car well....besides 12 grand? come on it is not a $50k car here....

lol the longer it sits the more it will go up in value....the economy is workng itself out and every passing day these cars become more harder to locate

Car is still under a cover in my warehouse...

Had a buyer.....emergency came up and I refunded his deposit....he did not see the car...and it was getting shipped out.....I am firm on my money for the car and I have not been pushing the sale since I am in no rush anymore...I may list it in the summer...still thinking about it.....personally if someone wants it they are more then welcome to it for $12,900 which is a bargain for this scale of car.......

I start it up 3x a month and havent driven it forever...I have way too many cars ....But I love just looking at it ....the car is gorgeous and truly a nice example of a Limited.....

954=548-7706
Mark

REALLY??? 4-6 blue/blue????

Actually only a few w02 cars were built and from my search only about 4-6 had blue interior and blue exterior...no sunroof....

Well I guess I got one of the six now... hehehe... thanks for the info;)

Your Limited T is a very fine car no matter what. no rust, not cut up, looks all correct minus a few things... but who cares--- its a nice car!
Mine is no where near as nice but I PROMISE its all original... she was sitting in West Virginia rotting away... and so she now sits in a covered barn waiting for a restore...

AWSOME to see another one! And good to see that my research was correct! hope your sale goes great and sorry for the late post...

Attachments

• Limited T1.jpg
    Limited T1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 476
does yours have the tag?

just out of curiosity.. did yours have the "limited" tag?

Attachments

• Limited T2.jpg
    Limited T2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 476
Damn , I thought this car was the next best thing to a GNX , and still for sale. On the 1st page a guy offers 11,500, were did he go? I know that was back in May. Wish I had the money to let( another) TR sit in my shop

TR Limited seats

The TR Limited was only offered as a 1987 model. There were only 1035 produced. They had 2 major options and a number of lesser ones. The major optons were Astro Roof and leather seats. The leather seats were pillow cushion, like the cloth. The cloth seats were a 60/40 bench. The leather seats came designated as 45/45 and had a mini consol. All Limiteds had column shift. The leather seats are not common, nor is the Astro Roof. To find one with both would be the trick! The 5th digit in the VIN on Limiteds is an "M", instead of a "J" that is on all of the other TRs including GNXs. The W02 "black Trim package" was not very common on Limiteds, most Limiteds had the bright trim. I think the Black trim cars did not get the option of cornering lights from the factory.