Limited RARE W02 blue on blue for sale New pics

nice write up Dan

I also own a GNX and have had many of these cars including 3 TTA's.....the TTA's are great and i love them as well...the Buick just offers the comfort and acceleration that is hard to beat....and as Dan said my fav is also the Limited...mostly because of the limited amount made...."I chase everything rare" and the sleeper look to go with it...not too mention it is the most luxurious to drive

limited

I agree with you 100%. I have an 87 Regal T Limited with both the window sill beauty plate and the wide rocker panels. I have 47k on the car, and aside from needing a good buff and wax/detail, is as pretty as they come. If I had the space-already have 10 insured vehicles, I would LOVE a blue one to go with my white and burgundy interiored one! I think your price is fair. :biggrin:
Good luck!
Robert

blue limited

Is there a photo album posted somewhere on this car?Showing underbody and close-ups of the seating sevices(frt).Thanks,Joe

Never give up!

Nice car and she will sell...Just keep her out there for everyone to see...It will eventually sell itself. Good luck!

more pics from demand

more pics

Attachments

• CIMG2211.jpg
    CIMG2211.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 799
  • DSC03363.jpg
    DSC03363.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 798
  • DSC03322.jpg
    DSC03322.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 799
  • DSC03357.jpg
    DSC03357.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 801
pics

pics

Attachments

• DSC03309.jpg
    DSC03309.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 791
  • DSC03379.jpg
    DSC03379.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 799
  • DSC03330.jpg
    DSC03330.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 796
  • DSC03353.jpg
    DSC03353.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 789
pics

pics

Attachments

• DSC03374.jpg
    DSC03374.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 794
  • CIMG2200.jpg
    CIMG2200.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 790
  • CIMG2197.jpg
    CIMG2197.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 790
  • CIMG2158.jpg
    CIMG2158.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 790
Someone asked in another thread about limiteds having that style bench seat. Many responded (including Kirban) that they did NOT come with that seat and they only came with that wierd split thing. If it has one of those types that you have...it isn't original. That's just what they said....I think they did come with them..but I am not an expert. Just curious!

limited

Those seats are without a doubt correct.Is the piping wearing along the edges,or for lack of a better description "ass rubbed".Thanks,Joe

loooong time no post but ... just backing a brotha up here

I was the second owner of a '87 Limited, two tone (dark over lite blue), T-Top, Landau top, Cornering and opera lites, chrome ... just about every option on the order sheet including block heater and twilight sentenal. Car came with build sheet and it indeed had the 60/40 split blue velour seat just like this one.

thanks AL

I have been getting a few offers and very interested people...

THE PRICE IS non negotiable......

I dont need the money .... I dont care....there are very few if any Limiteds in the market like this ....

Again....thanks everyone for the compliments.....

$5000 nobody on this board can find a better car under $15k right now......I am including all T'S and LIMITED'S......try and find one...orginal paint...perfect interior

So, :biggrin:, if I put up my 10k mile limited for sale for 14,500, will you pay me $5k? :cool:

Very nice car, love the color. Hope you get all the money you're looking for, so when I do have the urge to sell mine again, I can say, look what this Limited went for and mine has 65k miles less! :p Kind of like hoping your neighbor's house sells for a ton.

Wow..took a while to read through that thread to the end! Sold, not sold, sold...thought I was out my 5k from slow car, but looks like its still for sale :)

Didn't realize it was a repaint. Maybe it would help to post some before pictures and during pictures of the paint job. Always helps with replainted cars to show how the job was done, glass removed, trim removed, bumpers etc..or justa tape and shoot job.

Oh, BTW...my car has the same seats in it. 60/40 pillow top splits..and yea, they are original.