Limited 2 Turbo project

good for you dude! Just be sure to watch for knock counts at the track tonight. And do some Smokey Burnouts for me!!!!:biggrin:

Yup, little at a time. Don't get greedy. Set it right once and forget about it. Then you can beat it all you want til that 20 bucks in gas disappears:frown:

This was my best pass..... i was disappointed it wasnt faster but, gotta start somewhere....atleast my reaction time wasnt bad. i will post the PL log later and maybe someone will have some feedback on it....i had a blast it was my first time running on a track.

I'm on the right. i ran against a S10.

Attachments

• best pass.jpg
    best pass.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 246
Not bad for your first time. I'm dreading when I get mine back together and see what kind of time it'll run until I get her figured out.

here is the PL log for my 9.52 pass . is it me or do i need a new TPS sensor... and its stretching out gears too long b4 shifts in my opinion. as i crossed finish line it changed into 3rd gear. bring on the feedback i need the help.

How did you set your TV cable? I dont have the right software to open up your file but what is your TPS doing? Get that 60ft time down and you'll be in the 8's no problem!

well not sure on tv cable. its set as it was when i got the motor.
tps just bounces around a bit it seems like to me.
and a soon as i go into 2nd gear i start getting KR. and it last all through 2nd gear. stays about 1-3 but did jump to 5-6 once in the log. i was running about 17-18 psi boost. next time i'm gonna go back down to 15 and see if that helps. i was gonna call you earlier today and chit chat about my probs at track and get your opinion but company came in.

well not sure on tv cable. its set as it was when i got the motor.
tps just bounces around a bit it seems like to me.
and a soon as i go into 2nd gear i start getting KR. and it last all through 2nd gear. stays about 1-3 but did jump to 5-6 once in the log. i was running about 17-18 psi boost. next time i'm gonna go back down to 15 and see if that helps. i was gonna call you earlier today and chit chat about my probs at track and get your opinion but company came in.

Give me a call tomorrow. I'll explain how to set the TV cable. Also if your TPS is bouncing, something is either loose or the sensor is bad. It should read directly as your foot is in the gas unles your bouncing your foot!:biggrin:

anyone have some detailed instructions for connecting the map sensor to powerlogger. on my second map and all i get is 199 on reading and boost shows 14.3 vacuum all the time ??????? wtf

i have read that...only problem with that is my wiring wasnt changed out in the dash. and thats how it explains to connect it. wasnt sure my na wiring would be the same as the turbo wiring in the dash. need to find out how to do it from engine bay. right now i have only one wire connected from middle wire on map sensor plug to PL. im thinking i need 5.0v or something.....

anyone have an idea of the weight difference between complete doors that are all electric and complete doors which have crank windows etc ? i just bought an 86 regal white with burgandy interior that has crank windows and was gonna switch out with my doors which are all electric...

as i told Jeremy. this Buick stuff is addictive lol. found this 86 sitting under a forest of trees behind a house. very little if any sunlight has been hitting it. sat for about 9 years there. picked it up for a little of nothing....haven't decided if im gonna part it or v8 it yet....if you wanna ask about a part feel free to message me.....

Attachments

• Photo0057.jpg
    Photo0057.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Photo0055.jpg
    Photo0055.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo0053.jpg
    Photo0053.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 159
  • Photo0056.jpg
    Photo0056.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 160
as i told Jeremy. this Buick stuff is addictive lol. found this 86 sitting under a forest of trees behind a house. very little if any sunlight has been hitting it. sat for about 9 years there. picked it up for a little of nothing....haven't decided if im gonna part it or v8 it yet....if you wanna ask about a part feel free to message me.....

Looks like a very nice body! I'd clean it up and see if you cant just sell it as a whole. That would make somebody a nice little project!

Parts

Would like to know about bumpers and header panel if you part car out also may need door panels

here are motor pics

Attachments

• Photo0094.jpg
    Photo0094.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo0090.jpg
    Photo0090.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Photo0093.jpg
    Photo0093.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 126
here r the wheels