Likemysix

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000MileStylez

Black Sheep
is a complete douche bag,

He made a post in the for sale section. He sends me a PM saying i was first in line for the electric water pump. Askes for my adress then i didnt get an answer, day later he says "some other guy was ahead of you" i think thats ****en bull****.

The only reason why he told me that is because the other guy was paying him more which is true he told me that in another PM. the other guy was getting other parts as well. What a dickhead i hate people who do this. Dont tell someone theyre first in line for a part and then dick them over. Granted he has the right to sell the part to whoever. But still it pisses me off to no end.

Someone else did this to me about a GN rear end on this board, I was told that he felt bad about the shipping price. When i proceed to tell him i didnt care about shipping i just wanted the rear, and basically he probably sold the rear locally.

I hate the bull**** some of you people do here. Hard to find a "smooth" transaction.

"As I wrote in my 1st response I thoght you were 1st inline for it but after looking back thru the 30 pm's I got you were 2nd. I missed the other guy cause he wanted 3 items and not just the H20 pump by itself."

I HOPE YOU DONT GET PAID

I could understand where likemysix is coming from, maybe he said yes to you and went back thru his records and found the other guy was actually first.

What does it matter, find the part new and buy it somewhere else.

I hate to see you group everyone as this

is a complete douche bag,

I hate the bull**** some of you people do here. Hard to find a "smooth" transaction.

Nothing is perfect, maybe you could buy elsewhere?

BW

I work for a parts store. When a shop calls up and asks for a price on a part and i tell them its in stock, they say ill call you back. which 50% they dont. I dont care if joe shmoe toothless imbread hick walks in. If he wants the part i sell it to him. Now that would be wrong of me if the shop asked me to hold it and i said ill sell it to him and turn around and sell it to joe schmoe. I dont know maybe i come from another planet?

Thanks Bryan,
you are correct streetwavesauto is the one who was 1st and got the water pump. Just to clarify he did NOT pay more than I posted or for what 1000MileStylez was going to pay for it. Had thought this was cleared up days ago, and I surely didnt claim someone else was paying more for it.

Well, im going to close the thread before other members might join in and start the thread going in another direction.

1000MileStylez-
In the future please only start threads here in the feedback section when you have a completed transaction ie were the buyer or seller.

BW

Status
Not open for further replies.