Lghtemup & Myclone gett'n married

myclone

Well since I can't log on as Lghtemup, I will do this under Dave's screen name. We are gonna do the "I dos" on September 25th. Of course I kinda have this board to thank for me meeting him. I answered his post for directions on how to get to a local track near me :). Who would have thought almost 3 years later we would be getting married. I can say without a doubt I am the happiest I have ever been. Of course I will always know that when he looks at the ring on my left hand, he sees a new turbo and some ZR1s for his Syclone. :) Anyhow I just wanted to share my wonderful news with my turbo buddies , some of which seem like family.

Lghtemup aka MsMyclone

Lisa XOXO

Congratulations, Lisa! So you've nailed Dave down to a date, eh? You'd better pawn that ring and come to the Nats..only 3 weeks away! :)

Dave here....

Thanks for the congrats Kendall and Mark. I wish we could show for the nats as we enjoyed the last one we attended (cept for the rain) but between making plans for the hitching and trying to get projects/house stuff done we just dont have the time. Besides, I think you'd be hard pressed to get Lisa to turn loose of the rock she's wearing no matter what.

One correction though... That rock shes wearing isnt just my ZR1s and a turbo like she said. Its more like my ZR1s with 315 DRS, GTQ DBB turbo, A/A IC, and 83lb injectors :( :( ;)

Hey big congratulations!!!

So, when do the invitations for all of tb.com, ********, t6p.com and #buickGN go out??? :D

Make it a wedding with lot's of turbocharged cars. Nothing like all the witnesses kicking off your wedding with a big smokey in front of the church!!! :eek:

Once again, congrats. Thanks for announcing this great news.

That's awesome, wish you two all the best. Don't worry Dave, even though she might have some "parts" on her finger now I see you having a much easier time getting those upgrades in the future than some of the guys around here do. When you're like "Honey, I was thinking of a new intercooler....." instead of "No, don't spend anymore money on that damn thing!" you'll hear "Ooooo, were you thinking of the MPE or the V4? You should get injectors too you know, you're almost out of fuel on the top end". It'll be interesting to see who has the faster ride though. ;)

Congrats!

-Jade

Congrats

Hi Dave and Lisa,

Congrats to you two and here's a little saying for ya. May you live as long as you love and may you love as long as you live.

Steve:)

Louie you coming to the wedding??YOu can show off your buickgn decal!

Originally posted by myclone (Lghtemup)
I can say without a doubt I am the happiest I have ever been.

Lghtemup aka MsMyclone

Lisa XOXO

Yea, but your not married yet:eek:

Just kidding:D

Best of luck to both of you.

Re: Congrats

Originally posted by XXQUICK6XX
Hi Dave and Lisa,

Congrats to you two and here's a little saying for ya. May you live as long as you love and may you love as long as you live.

Steve:)

Congratulations to the two of you!

But I thought the saying was, " May you live as long as you want to and want to as long as you live!"

J/K

Best wishes

Congrats!!!!

Congradulations.

See Lisa, I told you to hold out!! LOL:)

The Toelle family and Turbobuick.com wish you all the best of luck in your new "life" ....

Send us some pics of the wedding and maybe we can put them up somewhere.

Again, Congradulations...

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin