Lexus Commercial

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
Cool sh*t!!!! I was a part of the prep team for this commercial. I repaired the rims on all these cars. The LFA is siiiiiiiiiick!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLEwAh4ibKI[/YOUTUBE]

Why would the rims be damaged?

From letting the cars back down? I dont see a reason to cause damage to a rim anywhere in that commercial.

I agree cool idea though.

Jerry jr.

There is a company in Sun Valley called The B.A.D Co. (Big American Dream).
They're one of the contractors hired by Lexus' marketing department. The B.A.D co is in charge of stunts and preparing vehicles for commercials. Anyway, when they need wheels repaired prior to filming a commercial they call us out. They have a ridiculously good group of fabricators and painters so why they call us to do wheels IDK but it's always fun to go down there and work. The next time I go I'll take pictures of some workers rides and projects. One dude has an old Merc, another rides a cool custom Indian, one has bagged and bodied viper truck.

Thought about this thread, they was showing the behind the scene for this commerical at work today....it had alot of info on how they hooked up the chains....it was a very good video....there main issue was the wind blowing...Thanks for posting

Thought about this thread, they was showing the behind the scene for this commerical at work today....it had alot of info on how they hooked up the chains....it was a very good video....there main issue was the wind blowing...Thanks for posting

Yeah I remember they were all stressed out how they were going to pull it off. They had the chains and dummy cars all mocked up on the ground when I was there.