Lets try this again... 86 Grand National Roller

do you have the motor with it? I might be interested in one for my girlfriend.

I'm selling it as a roller. (ie: no engine)

However, I do have the engine that I pulled out of it.. It's fully rebuilt with forged everything and a girdle..... I've got around $8k into it... 0 miles.

If you're interested, lmk.

NEW PRICE $4250!!!

Car must go. Come on folks, I know someone "needs" a GN or another GN:eek:

Car has clean title, non-leaking t-tops, good solid platform, complete interior (minus carpet), and lots of extras that have been listed in previous posts....

I am still happy to answer any questions or provide additional pics if necessary (although I think I covered the pics pretty well)

Nearly 3000 views, multiple emails and a few pms and the car is still here...

If anyone needs more info please feel free to ask or post up... I have represented this car as honestly as possible and have posted all the pictues and info to reflect this... Not sure what else I need to do to get this car to move short of giving the car away as some have suggested...

Come folks, someone out there needs themselves a GN...

I realize that there's many "guest" lurkers checking out this webboard but they may not have access to my email... So, here it is... turbo39151@hotmail (big surprise, huh?);)

Anyway, if any non-members are looking for a nice GN project and have questions please feel free to contact me.

If there is some detail that I have not posted that is important, I will be sure to post it for everyone to see...

man, I would be all over this but then I would be looking for a new wife. I have a zero mile 87 complete engine that would feal right at home.

Well the price just went up because now there's an engine and rebuilt trans included. and a new owner;)
:biggrin:

The 86 rides again!!

Attachments

• 86gn.jpg
    86gn.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 86gne.jpg
    86gne.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 260
buick

can you give me your adress so i can calculate the trip,you can send it to 305-522-2075,thanks

can you give me your adress so i can calculate the trip,you can send it to 305-522-2075,thanks

The car is not finished still needs the interior put in and the weatherstrip is on its way. Some final odds and ends probably another 10 -14 days.
Just enter Burton SC its the section of Beaufort I am in. That will get you most accurate within a few miles.