Let's put some faces to the names!

Damn I was fat! :eek: That punk QuikyOne made me loose all that weight! :cool: So with me new pic could you still pick me out of 100 people? :p

lol!!! your size would have had nothing to do with it. its all about the face, lol! and you look great buddy!!! so yes, id'a definetly picked you out've a 100 people!!!:cool:

I looked all over couldn’t find a pic of me but I do have one of my baby girl
1244936017.jpg

Me, watching 12K slip out of my wallet.

Attachments

• MeAndMotor.jpg
    MeAndMotor.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 793
Me, watching 12K slip out of my wallet.

fyi...
where your standing is where the engine is supposed to be, and where the engine is where your supposed to be standing
hth :biggrin:

Pole practice earlier today and just a general picture. :)

Attachments

• Kristyna Pole2.jpg
    Kristyna Pole2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 807
  • Kristyna4.jpg
    Kristyna4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 805
fyi...
where your standing is where the engine is supposed to be, and where the engine is where your supposed to be standing
hth :biggrin:

Well, if that were the case then the car would sound like a choo choo train what with all the compression exchanging cylinders. Until one of the washed out and stuck. Thankfully that didnt happen and now I have a very stout heart back in there. :)

For most, I will be the last one they see. Unless IM ahead of them then its just them damn Buick tail lights

Attachments

• heresme.jpg
    heresme.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 725
LMAO....why would leg humpers need a helmet? Just curious...lmao

I dont know, I dont think I have ever successfully leg humped any woman. Maybe its a special art that could involve some injury? Either way, thats a really old picture I remembered from like 10 years ago. :)

You have a valid point...but Mrs. FastNasty is the cars name, not mine.
__________________YEA! BABY!