lets play where do these under the dash plugs go

alliedmike

2 Cyl short NO PROBLEM
ok so I tore the entire car apart and rebuilt from the ground up..well there are a few connectors i cannot figure out where they go and one item im just curious what it is thanks guys thing 1.jpgthing 2.jpgthing 3.jpgthing 4.jpgthing 5.jpg

is that both passenger side and driver side?

im pretty sure the main engine harness plugs into the second pic
the first two pics are pass side the last three are drivers
and ya i thought it might go to something important but theres nothing left for it to plug into im pullin my hair out ha

The green connector goes to the VSS, vehicle speed sensor. Plugs in to the instrument cluster I believe.

Pic 1: Not 100% sure, I assume something A/C related

Pic 2: That's the C437 connector (bottom half of this page GN T-Type Connectors

Pic 3: Not sure, probably also A/C related. (I have gutted A/C, so I'm not much help on some of them, haha)

Pic 4: Speed sensor buffer. It has 2 plugs, one goes to cruise control (red single wire I believe), I forget where exactly the other plug for it goes to, I think to the gauges fuse and back to the instrument cluster. The little piece on the other end of the connector attaches where the speedo cable does as well.

Pic 5: Looks like one of the digital dash connectors, though it may be the same/similar for analog.

Hope it helps!

ah found one the c437 plug there were two black plugs under pass dash that went to it

Picture 1- power lock relay fastens behind rt side kick panel behind where ecm goes with a self tapping screw

Picture 2- plugs in to main harness that comes through firewall just match up with the other clear plug, will not have matching wire count on both sides because options

Picture 3- Should be cruise control connector. Harness from eng compartment would plug in to this one IF u have cruise.

Picture 4- VSS behind cluster

Picture 5 - twilight sentinnel plug if you have this option

Picture 1- power lock relay fastens behind rt side kick panel behind where ecm goes with a self tapping screw

Picture 2- plugs in to main harness that comes through firewall just match up with the other clear plug, will not have matching wire count on both sides because options

Picture 3- Should be cruise control connector. Harness from eng compartment would plug in to this one IF u have cruise.

Picture 4- VSS behind cluster

Picture 5 - twilight sentinnel plug if you have this option

fantastic!!! my question for #4 the other end of this is plugged into behind cluster this is whats left hanging out and im not sure where it goes..also ill get a pic up here when i can theres another black little plastic box that i have it has stamped AC on it not sure where it goes either..ughh i labeled everything else i took off the car but these few things!!! thank you everyone for all the replies it has been very helpfull!!!!